Let us help your business for FREE!
The Government has launched the Small Business COVID Recovery Scheme. Under this scheme each local business hub has an allocation out of a fund of £20m to give small businesses a grant to recover from Covid-19. These grants are for £1000 to £3000 (£5000 in exceptional circumstances). Let us help you improve your business and recover from COVID-19 with these grants.
Are you a small business looking for FREE SUPPORT?
Let us help you! We’ve teamed up with other local businesses to help you apply for a grant. The support will be fully funded by the Government with no obligation for businesses to contribute financially.
You can access our services for FREE through this grant, for services including:
- On-going unlimited 24/7 HR support and documents for 24 months for businesses of up to 10 employees.
- Contract, Handbook & Other Documents
- Redundancy or Restructure Advice and Letters
Alternatively, choose from 7 other local services including:
- Legal advice for recovery
- Digital innovation
- Emergency finance funding advice
- IT systems improvements
- Profit improvement plans
- HR advice for staffing changes
- Systems advice for productivity
- Cash flow review and recommendations
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You pick a service.
2. We help you apply for a grant.
3. We improve your business.
4. The grant pays.
To find out more information or to apply for a grant:
Please email: email@example.com
Alternatively, please call 01270 781006
The grants will be awarded on a first come first served basis until the allocation has been used.