We’re delighted to have joined the Social Care Quality Alliance (SCQA).
The SCQA is a is a group of friendly local businesses with one clear goal – to help Care Homes improve their profitability.
The group meets once a month at free seminars where local business provide top tips and information without any high pressure sales. The group wants to help care homes and we have a range of providers who can assist with:
- Improving CQC ratings
- Ensuring Fire and Health & Safety systems meet current standards
- Dealing with any HR / employee issue
- Upgrading training programmes
- Managing tax and accounts
- Reducing energy spend
- Website upgrade and much more!
The next meeting is on 5 December 2018, 11am – 2pm with a FREE LUNCH, at Haydock, Ibis Styles. Register here.